Thursday, June 17, 2010

Greeting!



"What's up people!... What?.... Don't you know where you
are?...Um.... Wanna guess? Arh! Let me tell you then. Here is my blog, actually, it doesn't really like others ENG-380 student blogs. Those were making for grades, but all the things they've done, will turn back to them finally. For example, ablities to create their own blogs, more creativities, up to date and know more about wolrd wide.
Unfortunately, I didn't have an opportunity to join this class, anyway, I added another subject instead, ENG-480. Both subjects were same, students in another class also had to deal with blogs, but didn't need to create own blogs. In fact, I would love to produce my own blog ,but Ajarn Kob had no plan about that. It was okay,haha. Today, I had just begun my blog and it stole my time for 4 hours without any development. I just stuck with the theme of my blog. That was very retarded. The main reason that why I created this blog was, nothing. Kidding! I didn't know why I did this, it might because I went to Champ's blog and commented his stuffs and I thought that " I have a new place to say somthing stupid",so....that was the reason. ^^ Off for today..have to go! C U!

6 comments:

  1. hey Joke Syn,

    what the hex r u do'ing here?
    welcome to the blog world!
    just can't believe you are the new blogger :) so, it's worth a try, huh.

    awesome,
    ajG inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What da F**kin' cool blog I huvn't been through this is! *๐*

    Keep going dude.

    Chubby B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wo...Thx lots Ajarn Gob also P'Jom,Chubby B. Nice to see both of you here. Well, it's just a beginning.Will try my best...thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!~ ur blog looks better that it was! gr8 job!

    Hey hey don't release ur Wix tricks as fast as it could be na!! It impacts my house! hahaha

    Keep flying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...yeah...thanks for your sarcastic speech..haha.Wo, my wix tricks were nothing much..as you know, it's always in my criteria <<< proposal word!!! thanks for walking in my trap..haha..

    TC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dude,

    i really agree with u about copyright Mr.Joke!!

    but how cld i deal with a BIG problems that my many customers need coffee when visit my house!

    What shoud i do?

    i jst can say that drinking my words is more tasty na!

    let me fix you one!

    P.S. we still have tons of homeworks for 480 and 472 na. Don't spend too much time on Blogs na! haha

    ReplyDelete